Who we are
Our website address is: https://mariethajansen.com
- All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of Marietha Jansen WordPress Designs e.g.Facebook, are given proper acknowledgement
- Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence
- You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the website
Personal Information We Collect
- We collect the following personal information and non-personally identifiable information.
- First name, last name, email, country, city and other information you provide
- Browser version, OS type, pages you browse in our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and other similar technical data
- Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address
How We Collect Information From You?
We collect information you submit to us. For example, when you request product or service information from us or when you reply to emails we send. We also,
- Automatically collect usage, analytics, metrics, and other technical data
- Sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners, social media platforms; or other third parties
How We Use The Information?
- We use the collected information to,
- Respond to queries/requests
- Process orders
- Resolve any problems with services/products provided
- Prevent activities that may violate our policies
- Generate services/products that meet your needs
- Enhance our services, we will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
Sharing Information With Others
- We do not share your personal information outside of Marietha Jansen WordPress Designs. However, we may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, that includes,
- Response to a lawful request by public authorities
- A court order
- Safeguard the property or rights of Marietha Jansen WordPress Designs
- Investigate/prevent violation in relation to the services we offer
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are nothing but small files that are stored in your computer that hold a meagre amount of data about the sites you visit. These files have information about the web page you visit, as well as any other information you’ve given such as name and interests.
Cookies help us to know how you interact with our content and help us to improve your experience when you visit our site. Through cookies, we can know your language preference so that you needn’t change it for every visit. Also, from your activity on our website, we can target advertisements on third-party websites so that we can re-market our products/services to you.
In addition to this, there are the types of cookies you need to know about
Session cookies are temporary and are used to remember you when you visit our site. They expire when the web browser is closed.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer/mobile device even after you close the web browser or restart your computer. With this data, we come up with a visit pattern to improve the functionality of the site. These cookies are also used for targeted advertising.
How To Reject And Delete Cookies?
Keep in mind that if cookies are disabled you might not take full advantage of a website you’re visiting and may impair your experience. You can reject and delete cookies by simply changing your browser settings.
Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ to know more on how to reject or delete them
You have the following data protection rights.
- You can contact us to know the personal data we have collected about you and how we use it. You can request to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- You may restrict the processing of your personal data. In such a case, we will not be able to deliver our services to you
- You may object use of personal data if you think that it is used for other purposes set out above
- You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured and readable format
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. We do not collect or solicit personal information from users under the age of 18.
If we come to know that we have gathered personal information about children without parental or guardian consent, we will take the necessary steps to immediately remove the data from our server.
Marietha Jansen WordPress Design ‘web design quotes’ form is compliant with GDPR regulations. If you proceed further, we will consider that you have given your consent to receive requested information/data. We do not make any assumptions, we take all the actions based on the transparent affirmation by users who agree to be physically contacted.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements